Lawyer In Santa Barbara
Attorney Wants You To Know All Your Legal Options
The legal decisions you make today can greatly impact what your future will look like. This is why it is important to know all of your options — and what the results would likely be — before moving forward with a decision.
Areas Of Practice
At the Santa Barbara based Law Offices of Dennis J. Shea, I know how much you have riding on the line and use my more than 25 years of legal experience in a variety of cases, including those related to:
- Elder Abuse (particularly Financial Elder Abuse)
- Probate Litigation (Will Contests, Trust Contests, other Inheritance Disputes)
- Foreclosure Defense (including Wrongful Foreclosure Litigation)
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation (including purchases and sales, boundary disputes, easements, and related matters)
- Bankruptcy and consumer debt
- Business Litigation
- Appeals in State and Federal Court (including bankruptcy appeals)
Free Initial Consultation
If you need assistance in any of these areas of the law, please feel free to contact me. The last page of the web site includes a response e-mail form. I look forward to hearing from you.
I have been practicing law for more than two decades. Because I am a sole practitioner, I choose to dedicate my time and resources to those areas of law I am most passionate about. I am able to provide my clients with one on one attention. When we work together on your situation, I will inform you of the California law and relevant federal law pertinent to your case and the reasoning behind my recommendations. Never will you feel left in the dark. Rather, I want you to fully understand the options that are available and the possible implications of these choices.
Accommodating Your Busy Schedule
I understand the scheduling needs of my clients. I offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments and can make off site visits. To schedule a free consultation, contact me online or call 805 319 4334. Se habla español.